Friday, August 19, 2011

Trust

Last night my hubby and I were talking about trusting God.   What kindled my thoughts was a discussion at bible study about relying on "false securities".....right now, for me it's focusing on finances.   How can we save more? How can we spend less? How can I figure out our finances in a way in that they are constantly secure.  Or really, I am constantly secure in how they appear.   Really that just wears me out, consumes my thoughts and distracts me from the One I really should seek.

"Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
   don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
   he's the one who will keep you on track." Prov 3:5-6 message bible



"If you are waiting on anything other than God, you will lose your strength" -Beth Moore

"...But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength..." Isaiah 40:31
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment