Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful :)

Hey girls, something VERY important I want to share with you all!! The words of Joyce Meyer have been ringing in my ears for weeks now... "Be happy with what you have. You can be praying for something you want, but while you're waiting for the change in your circumstances, be happy. If you don't learn to be happy now, you won't be happy when that thing you've been praying about arrives." It is sooo easy to become discontent when you're asking God for something and the answer doesn't come right away. If you think I'm telling you this because I've mastered this concept.... HA. I've struggled many times with this issue! But every time I take my attention off of what I don't have and thank God for what I do have.. Wow. Life becomes a beautiful thing. If anything else, friends, thank God that you're breathing and your hope is in Him. He wants your life to be blessed and it can only get better. He satisfies your heart's desires with good things (Psalm 103:1-5). Take a lesson from Maria off "The Sound of Music." Make up a corny song about your favorite things. It's sure to make you smile! Love you very much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment